We are located in Etobicoke, a suburb in Toronto’s West-end
The Training Academy – 105 Judge Road
- 10 minute walk from Kipling Subway
- Free parking
- Bring your own lunch or buy it from the Sweet Gallery across the street
Walking directions from Kipling Station:
- Walk down the stairs at the far west end of the subway platform (The sign says Auckland Road and also has a GO symbol). Left is GO and right is Auckland.
- Turn left after the stairs and go through the underground tunnel. When you go up the stairs and out the door you are in the south parking lot. Don’t exit where the buses come in – that takes you over the Kipling Avenue bridge
- Take the sidewalk eastbound (it parallels the subway tracks) to Munster Avenue.
- Take the north branch of Munster under the Kipling Ave. bridge.
- Walk in one block to Judge road
- Turn right and head south to 105 Judge Rd. at the corner of Bering Rd.
There is limited free parking along the north side of the building on Bering Avenue. The building entrance is around the corner on Judge Road. You’ll see signs for the Training Academy and Purple Hearts Security.
Hotel Recommendations for Out-of-Towners
Some of our students have stayed at and recommend the Hampton Inn by Hilton- Toronto Airport Corporate Centre. 5515 Eglinton Avenue West – just beside Centennial Park. An easy 10-15 minute drive to our venue.