The Current COVID-19 Situation
All in-person workshops have been suspended due to COVID-19.
Subscribe to our mailing list below to receive updates of our in-person courses.
You can also learn WordPress via custom training or our online course.
Workshops are held in Etobicoke, a suburb in the west end of Toronto
The Fifty-Eight –
58 Mimico Avenue
- One bus from Royal York Subway
- We recommend that you bring your own lunch as we only take a 1/2 hour break
- Coffee and Tea provided
- Please note this is not a fully accessible venue. The washrooms are in the basement and the ceiling is quite low.
- From Royal York Subway, take the 76A Royal York South Bus to Mimico. It’s a 5-minute walk from Royal York Road along Mimico Ave. to the venue.
- From the 501 Queen Streetcar get off at Mimico Ave. and Lake Shore Blvd. It’s a 4-minute walk up Mimico to the venue.
Walk from Mimico Go Station:
- The venue is an 11-minute walk from the Mimico Go Station.
- Walk south on Royal York Road to Mimico and then turn left and walk along Mimico to the venue.
Please note that Mimico is a one-way street. Please consult Google Maps for your best route.
From Royal York Road you can drive East along Stanley Avenue, turn right onto Queens Avenue. The venue is on Mimico Avenue at Queens Avenue.
There is street parking available in the neighbourhood.
Hotel Recommendations for Out-of-Towners
Some of our students have stayed at and recommend the Hampton Inn by Hilton- Toronto Airport Corporate Centre. 5515 Eglinton Avenue West – just beside Centennial Park. An easy 15-minute drive to our venue.