October 20th, 2012
WordCamp Buffalo Presentation
Presented by Ruth Maude & Dawn Comber
We are so happy to be part of the first ever WordCamp Buffalo. We presented a double SEO session at WordCamp Toronto last month and have revised it to fit with the WordCamp Buffalo schedule.
In this session you’ll learn the steps to take to help your site do better in search results. We’ll give you an overview of the WordPress SEO Yoast Plugin as we discuss SEO tactics to optimize your web content for search.
- Google’s keyword tool for focused seo web copy
- All about changing permalink settings and 301 redirects
- Don’t delete redirect with Yoast
- Is anyone reading your blog? 10 tips to optimize Blog Posts for Search
- Making the most of Categories and Tags
- Rel=Authors – adding authorship to search with Google plus
- Writing magnetic copy for the web