Learn to shoot and edit video with your smartphone or tablet and upload it to your WordPress website or blog. Explore free editing software and learn how to embed your video into your WordPress website.
By the end of this workshop you’ll know how to:
- Shoot personalized video with your smartphone
- Plan your content
- Edit your video with free editing software
- Upload to your YouTube Channel
- Embed your video in your WordPress website
Bookmark this by sending a Tweet or Pinning the imageLearn to shoot & edit video with an iPhone/iPad Business WordPress website Toronto workshopClick To Tweet
This workshop is ideal for
- Website owners who want to blog or vlog, add video testimonials or create other video content
- Content marketers
- Marketing departments in small to medium businesses
- Bloggers interested in new content formats
Your instructor: Cindy Burgess
Cindy Burgess has been telling stories with video for more than 20 years. She’s worked in all aspects of the broadcasting industry – both in front of and behind the camera – in markets across Canada, the United States and Central America. Her many skills include producing, shooting, editing, scripting, reporting and hosting.
Cindy now runs a video production service called PRO VIDEO CONTENT and teaches video storytelling at the college and university level.
- Smartphone and/or tablet (For maximum benefit, we suggest you bring an iPhone or iPad to this workshop)
- Power cords for all devices
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- $169.00 + HST
- Refund policy