Build your own Artist Website
1-day WordPress Workshop in Toronto
This workshop is for Artists who want to build and maintain a WordPress website. WordPress is the most popular and versatile website platform in use on the Internet.
Artists have Unique Website Needs
In this 1-day workshop we will walk you through building a website that will showcase your art.
We use plain-English, meaning no Geek Speak. And no coding required.
You’ll learn how to:
- display your artwork beautifully
- protect your artwork from copying
- create photo galleries & add content
- build a table for listing exhibitions on a C.V.
- maintain your site
- We preload your site so all the one-time setup is handled for you
- A LearnWP Responsive & Accessible Child Theme designed for Artists
- We’ll cover the new WordPress Gutenberg Editor
Time: 9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Price: $349 + HST
We will take a half hour lunch break. Please either bring your lunch or plan to buy your lunch. Bring your laptop & charging cable!
This workshop covers similar content to our regular 2-day intensive but it has been simplified and customized specifically for artists wishing to create or manage a WordPress website. We have handled all the technical one-time setup steps so you can focus on adding your own content.
This WordPress for Artist workshop is geared to visual artists but authors have also taken this class. If you have any questions, get in touch. We will be happy to chat with you to help you decide if this is the right class for you.
We host workshops at the Canadian Training Centre in Staples – 1750 The Queensway, Etobicoke, Ontario – Learn more.
Next Artists’ Workshop—Thursday, May 30, 2019